Saturday, January 11, 2014

Trying to change

Hi everybody! How's it going out there? I am having an absolutely awesome day! I slept later than usual, getting some laundry done now, watched some good t.v., and now I'm chillin and typing to your beautiful faces! So I have a change I want to make and it's gonna be really hard because I won't have an immediate in my face support system! I want to go vegan! I don't want to eat animals anymore and I don't want to live the unhealthy lifestyle I have been living. Now I know I have support through other social media, and I have plenty resources, but it's gonna be a struggle. I am moving back in with my mom/grandmother, (still undecided on that), and no one in my family is vegetarian, let alone vegan! I don't know how to go about this other than charging straight forward, but I need your help! Please comment below if you have any tips and comment below if you want to express any opinions on this subject at hand! Okay so I have to go because I need to exercise!! I wish everyone a great rest of the day! God Bless! See ya next time!




~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment