Saturday, January 4, 2014

Closer to God

Hey everybody!!So as my title indicates this post is going to focus on the great and mighty Lord! So I woke up this morning feeling just close to Him. I felt drawn to Him! I do feel that everyday, but I just feel that something major in my relationship with Him is going to change for the better! I read a daily devotion and I just feel like this inner joy wanting to jump out of me! Praise God for He IS good!!!!


So I haven't exercised today because I am feeling a little lazy, I mean that is the downside to trying to be healthy. I will be getting up and active though, because it is a beautiful day and it shouldn't be wasted any longer! So I'm going to go outside and just run around! I wish everyone a great rest of the day! Let's make it great!!!




~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment