Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 24

Wow it's been forever guys! Sorry I haven't posted for awhile! I have been at a loss of inspiration! I am back now and I have excellent news! Brace yourself's!!

Since I have started my new exercise and healthy eating regimen I have lost 10 pounds! Count em all 10 of them! I feel accomplished! I know to some that is not a big achievement, but for me it so is! I am so proud of myself! I hadn't felt like I had been making any progress, but I woke up this morning and I weighed myself and it was a shock! At first I was skeptical, but I weighed myself again and it was still the same@ I did a little excited dance! (Not a big one) (Only a few will get that joke there)!

Anyways, I am so pumped! It hasn't even been a month and I have already shed 10 pounds! I am so happy! So i have a long road ahead, but now my goal is closer!

Lately I have been feeling really low on energy and not wanting to do anything. Laziness was taking over me, but I'm stopping that! I haven't been eating right or sleeping right either! You know I have found that I can hardly eat anything now days! I wonder what's wrong?! Oh well!

So I will FINALLY get my wisdom teeth out soon, because they are cutting something fierce the past week! I can't wait for these puppies to be out! I am thinking that is the reason I can't eat much!

Well, that is all I have for now! I will update you more soon! Before I go, is there anybody out there that watched TVD? If there is please tell me how happy you were about last night's episode? I LOVED the Klaroline part! I was so excited! If you have no idea what I am talking about then go to cwtv.com and watch all 4 seasons of The Vampire Diaries, then start the 5th season and catch up all the way! Also watch WeeklyChris videos on youtube! THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

OK byeeeee!



~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment