Friday, January 31, 2014

Feeling Crappy vs. Feeling AWESOME

hey guys! wassup!!! Midnight Memories has 3,921,458 views as of now! I mean seriously? Is that all?! I feel as if there should be SOOOOOOOOOOO much more! That's just my opinion!

Anyways about my day! It was absolutely amazing! I had an awesome day! Most of it was spent refreshing not replaying the MM video! The other part was great! I got an early start, and went straight to work! I helped clean and take out old stuff we didn't need! I ran on toast and chips, which I know is bad sorry, and water. I have drank soooooooooo much water today it's unbelievable! I have this big water bottle I just fill up, let get cold, and then smash it in! I felt amazing all day just chugging the water! I did 100 squats again for the second day in a row and I am feeling the burn it hurts to squat now! WHICH IS GREAT! I mean if I never get uncomfortable I will never get results! So i'm gonna keep doing that! I am still waiting on news for a job offer! I also painted my nails! They are pretty, and I did the Warrior Project! I will be posting that pic tomorrow! Now for something I kinda am kicking myself in the rear for! I buckled under and drank a cup and a half of Pepsi today! Also, I ate a very small bite of a mini snickers bar! I know, I know I'm feel horrible! I actually think that soda is gone for good now! You know all day long I have had so much energy drinking solely water and after that soda and bit of candy I feel so crappy! Oh I almost forgot I had some sour gummy worms, half a bag to be exact. I feel rotten! This is actually a wake up call for me because I feel so bad that I truly believe I have given up soda and candy for good! I mean I hate the way I am feeling right now! I haven't had a headache all day until now! Excedrin isn't even working! I think my problem is that I don't have a good support system! No one in my immediate circle is encouraging me! That's bad, I  mean I am running on pure self-motivation! Oh well, I mean hopefully I'll make it through this! Now for something a bit more serious.
So I went with my mom to pick up my sister at school today and we went to the store. As we were driving to the light we got up behind Warrior and her mom going to the bank. At first I was like OMG get up close to her so I can wave, but then a pit rose in my stomach! We ended not catching up before they turned, but it was a weird feeling. I believe it was something or even God telling me that it so isn't time for me to have any kind of contact with Warrior just yet! In the future we may, but not at this moment. It's take a lot for her to be able to remotely trust me again and for me to trust myself. I mean I can be a horrible friend sometimes, I am shitty to a lot of people. I am learning how to be around others again, and I think that when it is time we may be friends again. Who knows though? I mean I'm not in charge here, God is. If He wants me back in her life and her back in mine He will make a way. I personally hope that we can be again, but not right now. I can't trust myself to have any more people in my life that I can just be mean to. I have pretty much almost stopped talking to my ex-roommate and I feel a lot better about myself without that certain person in my life every single day. Not gonna lie about that anymore and pretend we were the perfect best friends when we weren't. I feel horrible saying that, but it's true.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you and your beautiful awesome selfs next post!
As of right now MM video is up to 4,127,064 views! THAT IS BUZZIN! (as the boys would say!) At this rate we will break the record soon! Fingers crossed! Good night and God Bless!



<3
~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment