Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Idea!

So hey guys! How's everyone out there? I know t's been 5 days since I have posted, but 3 of them I didn't have internet access!
Anyways... I have been educating myself about going vegan and I stumbled upon these videos about a different version of the diet. It's called the high carb, raw vegan diet!
Now wait, let me explain!
I know what some of you are thinking! WHAAAT? CARBS ARE BAD FOR YOU!! No, not all of them are. At least not the way I will be eating them, if I can go on this diet. It's intense! Basically I eat a #$@^#% load of fruit twice a day or until four p.m., drink at least gallon of FILTERED water per day, and then a root based cooked meal at night! Let me break it down for you.



sorry that was a long intermission i had tried to post this and a whole lot more last night but it messed up and i couldn't! so i will re-break it down for you!
Every day I will eat raw foods/organic foods until 4 p.m. which is like a 8:30 a.m. bfast and then like a 2 p.m. lunch with like maybe a snack or two in between! This will consist of only green leafy or firm veggies and of course fruit! Then at night I will eat a cooked veggie or root based meal as some call it! I can  make some fries with nothing added just steamed then baked, or I can  make some corn pasta, gluten free, with a gluten free, low sodium, low fat pasta sauce to go with either! This diet is gonna be all about abundance! I will be eating a lot! I think I can do this! I will also be working out, I don't know if it will be everyday, but I will be getting at least 2 workouts a week! So sorry to cut this short, but I didn't get a lick of sleep last night or this morning and I feel as if I need to lay down! So that is why I will be doing. I hope you enjoyed this blog and if you did thank you! I see how many page views I get everyday and I am rather surprised I thought no one read this! Well tell me what you think about my idea! I will post more about it soon! Love you all! God Bless!


~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment