Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happily!

Oh Hi! (in case you are wondering I got the Oh hi bit from Matthew Lush on YouTube!)
So hey guys how are ya'll doing today! Today has been a good day and you know why because everyday is a good day! (I got that bit from MarkE Miller on YouTube) Both of those guys have great outlooks on life!

An update on yesterday: it was a LAZY day! I didn't do much other than sit on my computer and the couch! I know what you're thinking: "WHAAAAAAT? Did you work out? Did you be productive at least?" My answers are no and no! Now the reason is because I was feeling a bit under the weather and did not feel up to doing much! I didn't even get dressed! Sorry errrrrrbody!

However, today it was a VERY productive day and a VERY awesome day! I read my daily devotional in The Great Book and then I watched a smidge of t.v.; got a good bfast and lunch! I got a great workout in! I feel AHmazing! I just finished a yummy dinner and now I'm just chillin out maxin and relaxin! I am about to watch The People's Choice Awards! I am stoked because I absolutely love watching people win the awards they deserve and the fandom I am a part of, the Lovatics, may be winning an award! It's nice to be a part of that! I voted a million times for all my faves! So now I'm a waiting for the time to come! Anyways I'm rambling! I hope you all had a great day! I wish everyone a great evening and a fantastic tomorrow! I love you all who read these blogs!

Peace Love, Luck, Happiness and all that jazz!


~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment