Friday, January 10, 2014

Better than words!

Okay so if you don't know that song it's by the lovely 1D! Please don't hate on them!



HI EVERYBODY!!! Shout out to everyone who reads my blogs and a big shout out to all the bloggers and vloggers of the world! I hope the day is treating you nicely! Let's talk about yesterday first! I was productive, got up early got a fresh start! I had an urge to clean, so while my mom and brother were gone; and with my sister at school, I had a whole place to just clean! Now as some of you may know I LOVE to clean! I LOVE to organize and I enjoy doing it! So i swept the apartment all over and bagged three trash bags! Made 2 trips to the dumpster and danced around whilst cleaning! So that in itself was two workouts! I physically worked out and I mentally got my mind off of everything for a bit! All in all it was a great day! I rewarded myself by relaxing afterwords!

Now last night! So I was checking my college email and I had two emails about financial aid. I opened them and one was that I lost my Freshman Arnold 4 Year Scholarship because I didn't meet the criteria! I had to complete 12 hours in order to keep it. I was only enrolled in 9 so right then and there it didn't work out form the get go. So there is a good chunk of money I needed. The other email was about the Texas Grant I was given and it said if I didn't go accept it then it would go away. Now the lovely TAMUT offers loans to people and if you don't go online and decline those offers you have the loan by default! So now I have to work it all out! My mother and I were talking and we have come to the conclusion that I should transfer to TC!




Okay wow had that set as a draft hours ago! Sorry this took so long! I had all of the above typed but left to go sort out stuff college wise! Wow, a lot has happened since then. So I went up to Texas A&M University Texarkana and checked out all the possibilities! I will not be able to pay completely by Wednesday! So my mom and I talked it over and we both decided that I should transfer back to Texarkana College! I dropped my classes, dropped TAMUT from my FAFSA and added TC to it, now all I have to do is move out and either move in with my mother or my grandmother. Before I get into that I will say that this is a wake up call for me! I need to get my act together, which I am currently attempting to do, and commit! Now on to the elephant in the room!

As you all know or should by now if you have read all of my blogs; living with my mother can be problematic. See last year there was a GINORMOUS blowup with her that I blew way out of proportion.
Basically I didn't have any respect for anyone or anything and I took it out on everybody! I was a dark time for me, and I was just a wreck. I moved in with my best friend and not much in me had changed; just the scenery. I am 100% to blame on all of this. Now as of right now I can say that I have learned that I need to respect those and take criticism and discipline in stride! Spending the last few months on my own in a dorm I have experienced what it's like to live without a parent. Yes my mom did help out when she could, but waking up without my mom around every morning was to be honest, sucky! It sucks not having your parent around, but I have learned to be nicer and more respectful and not yell and scream and take out my bad days on her or anyone else. I am learning that I will have good and bad, but I have to let the good outshine the bad. So whether I end up living back at home or with my grandmother again I am gonna be okay!
So now I have to deal with a few lose ends. I mean I have to fully check out of the dorms and then there is the whole friends I'm leaving behind. I think this is good for me, I have talked to God about this and prayed that He is leading me down the right path. We shall see! If you don't know I have picked the major I want to study and that is education! I love kids and the only way to help kids was to either be a teacher or a social worker, so I decide on teacher! It will be fun to help kids learn and grow as human beings in this crazy mixed up world! So for now I'm getting my basics out of the way as fast as I can then I will go on to study education at a deeper level! I may end up going to a graduate school! Who knows what the future holds!
Okay that is it for today/tonight! I hope everyone enjoys this and thanks to those who read these blogs! If you don't know who WeeklyChris is you should go to the wonderful YouTube and subscribe to him, he is awesome! He has a great take on life, he can sing, and he is easy on the eyes! He is also on every other social site! Until next time everyone!!




God Bless




~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment