Thursday, January 16, 2014

Slight Problem

Ok so apparently today was the last day to register for classes was today! We were supposed to go today, but noooooooooo my mom had to deal with grandmother stuff! Hey, maybe this is a good thing! God makes everything happen for a reason so maybe I should take this semester off and get a full time job and try again in the summer or in the fall!              
Ok so I've been off a little lately, but that's okay! I haven't really worked out enough and my diet has been slipping a little. Although, now I will have a little extra time on my hands so I'll be able to get right back on track!
I know this is a short blog, but I really don't have much to talk about right now! Sorry not sorry! :3
Ok well I will see you beautiful people next time I blog! I may make this into a weekly blog! God Bless!





~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment