Tuesday, January 14, 2014

La da da dee, la da da do

So I just finished watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2 on my computer. That's the second time I've seen it and it's still cute and funny as ever. It brought back memories of when I saw it the first time, that was a great day. Warrior and I had gone shopping, out to eat, and then a movie and then I spent the weekend at her house. I love reminiscing, it always overshadows the bad days. Yesterday was a not so great day. I slipped off the rails. I had been trying to kick the soda and I had been good until yesterday, I drank DP! It was good for a moment, but now I just feel horrible. I'm going to get better at this! I walked all around the mall yesterday getting applications and will be turning them in tomorrow! I hope by tomorrow I can register for my classes at TC! I am almost all settled back in, I'll be sharing the room with my sister for a while. I think this time I really will commit to being vegan! It seems like a great path to take and I hope all ends well! So this is a brief post, but I want to make a shout out to those who read my every post! Thanks loyals! I wish you all a great rest of the day and a greater tomorrow!!! God Bless



~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment