Friday, January 3, 2014

Oh Hi!

Hey guys! So wassup?
So today has been great! Everyday is a great day! I woke up earlier than I did yesterday and I felt empowered! I pulled out The Holy Bible and read a few verses! Actually I'm doing the thing n the back that is called Read through The Bible in a Year and it is a great way to start every day! I logged a good workout and danced for awhile and even walked down to the dumpster twice so that was a little extra cardio! I just hopped out of the shower and I am dressed and you know just ready to see what else is gonna happen today! I almost forgot I had a very yummy breakfast made by my awesome mom! I only have 9 more days then it is back to college for me! I'm feeling confident in my ability to have a better semester this time around! So wish me luck and I hope everyone is having a great day! I wish you the best and please if you have any questions or comments leave them below! Lots of luck and love!


P.S. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!



~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment