Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 6 and an issue

So today was a great day I didn't work out I rested. I feel replenished! I hope everyone is in good health! I think that tomorrow will be the day where a lot of change will take place! So wish me luck and good luck to those on their personal journey!




So the one issue I am dealing with is my father. He has decided to be petty about not coming to get me for the holidays! He complained and called my mom names because she is not able to drive up there or even meet him halfway! He doesn't want to spend 6 measly hours on the road! Well I told him what I thought about that and now I guess that bridge is burned! More on that story tomorrow!


Everyone have a great day tomorrow and an even greater holiday break!


Peace Love Hugs and God Bless



~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment