Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happily

Okay so I'm feeling chatty today! No problem with that! Just wanted to say that this has been the best time for the break from school I have had! I know there is not much time left till I have to go back! But this time I have had has helped me grown and changed me! I hope these thoughts and actions and convictions stick! I have until Jan. 12, 2013 till I have to return to college, this tie I'm getting my act together and actually going to class and participating in life! So I have a good while to have fun and to strengthen my relationships; not only with God, but with my family. My relationship with God has been lacking and slipping a lot lately and I guess that is the reason for my behavior! I'm working on being a better me! So get ready to see Maggs 2.0!!! Anyways have a great rest of the night and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!


~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment