Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hi-Five

That is an original song by Youtuber Chris Collins and his sister whose name I am blanking on at the moment. 


Hey guys happy Wednesday! So for the post today I am going to list some things I am grateful/thankful for. Yes those are pretty much the same thing I know. but I thought it would be a nice change of pace form my usual rants about my life and my mother. I am also gonna list some things that make me happy. 

I am grateful/thankful for:

God 
My relationship with Him 
Getting to wake up every day that I have
My wonderful life
Love
Happiness
Fruit
Vegetables
Whomever invented pizza (i make RawTill4 pizza)
My family
My friends (only have a few, but nonetheless) 
Earth 
the sky 
the plants
the animals
random strangers who pay for you 
homeless people (talk to one for at least an hour and they will give you so much life)
all the struggles i have been through
all the success on my life i have experienced 
my past teachers
my college experience ( had to go through to get to the place i am at today) 
PETA 
oxygen 
my heart
my body (internal organs wise) 

Things that make me happy:

dogs (especially when i get to pet them and help them) 
helping people 
watching baby cows run around and play 
babies (human and animal alike)
music
funny jokes 
people being nice
people in general 
when i accomplish something the right way



Now a LOT more makes me happy and I am grateful/thankful for SOOOOOO much more, but that is just a short list of each. Now omg guys I had to weigh myself last Thursday for the blood drive and omg guys I have lost 20 pounds in less than 2 months! I don't even recognize myself in the mirror anymore! I feel amazing! My clothes are starting to bunch up everywhere and I don't even have to unzip or unbutton my pants when I put them on and take them off! Isn't that just awesome!?! My day has been great; I was trying to pay for my drink and I didn't have enough so I was going to go get my mom for more change, and the young woman behind me paid for it! I was like what seriously? I even tried to give her the change I had, but she wouldn't take it! See there are good people left in this world, and I also talked to Warrior today. It was nice. Listen to that song and watch the video it's amazing, it popped into my head after she paid for me. 

Well that is it for now loyals! I will talk see you awesome people next blog! BYEEEEEE







P.S. Try doing something nice for someone today. I coaxed two dogs out of the middle of the road, what have you done? 




~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment