Thursday, April 10, 2014

I'M LITERALLY ABOUT TO CRY!!!!

hey guys happy Thursday! so i hope you are having a great day and omg i am about to cry and my heart is pounding in my chest! my hands are shaking too! ok so Warrior posted a new post just recently for the first time in like EVER but it has all this news in there and omg the biggest news of all and omg i can't believe it! i am so freaking unbelievably happy for Warrior right now!  You go girl! I know we are no where near to ever being good again, but omg girl like omg i don't even know what to say! of course i'll be there whether anyone wants me to be or not! omg omg omg! like omg! sorry i mean i know you have been proposed to before, but just from that post i can tell it's different this time!

ok so now that i had a full on freak out in the Texarkana College library let me update you on my life. (my hands are still shaking) anyways not much has changed in two days, the usual has been going on, still looking for that damn job. i am going to try again at this farmers market we are going to in a few minutes. i need some fruit this girl is hungry! life is going steady for me right now, i am doing fine mentally/emotionally, like no breakdowns or depression recently and yes i get angry, but i move on quickly. I don't dwell on things anymore and I feel amazing about that! My mom is going through menopause I am convinced and she is a little more cranky, but I am dealing with it exceptionally better than I ever have. I don't take her crap and she doesn't take mine, so we are on the same page most of the time.

That is pretty much it for this post, I don't have much else to say other than I will see you awesome people next blog!


~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment