Monday, April 21, 2014

Lowlife

That song is by the one and only Theory Of A Deadman!

Hey loyals happy Monday! So today is going to be shortish because I have a project in the making. I am going to give you a little inside look into my past. I was going through old stuff and I found some things that brought back memories so I am gonna share them with ya'll. So look out for that it's coming soon.
Ok so lately I have been getting back to my roots music wise. I grew up listening to a variety of music, but it was mainly rock and metal and lately I have been re-obsessed with it! I have also been obsessed with Christian music too, like K-LOVE music I can't get enough of either! I love it!

So my mom will not buy me any fruit whatsoever and I can't have meat in my mouth so basically I don't eat much anymore. I hate this! I mean when I was growing up I always ate fruits and veggies, granted now I have taken all the other crap out of my diet so there isn't much difference. My parents always taught me to eat plenty of fruits and veggies so I don't know what the problem is. I swear if I can't get another job I am going to develop an eating disorder all because she doesn't want me to be healthy. I want to scream at her, but I know that won't solve a single thing so I keep a lot to myself. She also has a new problem with me every day, I don't get it. I mean I have never really cussed as much I do nowadays, but it's not like I am a different person. I have always been a loud and quite frankly obnoxious person and I guess she is just now noticing it. I can't do anything right ever! I am not good enough for her I guess! Sorry guys about this rant I needed to get it off my chest! So what do you guys think? I just wish I could move far away and never come back. That ultimately is the plan, I know how a lot of people think California is full of a lot of weirdos, but honestly I don't care. I'd rather be there than here. Growing up I always wanted to move there and one day I will be. Hopefully sooner than later!

Anyways that is it for now, I will see you awesome people next blog! K BYEEEEEEEEE

~Ciao~

P.S. I watched the new One Direction music video for You & I and I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! BEST VIDEO YET!!!!!!!! It's really cool how they did what they did in the vid so go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment