Thursday, April 17, 2014

Only Human

So this song, by Christina Perri, resonated in me last night when I had a little breakdown...

Hey guys happy Thursday! So today is going to be a quick since I don't have much to talk about.
So my little breakdown was just me fed up with life for a moment. Like crying and cussing everyone out and it was just a mess. I have been feeling stuck a lot lately, like I am never going anywhere and I'll never amount to anything kind of stuck. You know that feeling? Well yeah that's how I felt and it's still lingering, but I am getting past it. God is bringing me through it. As I was crying and just feeling really down that song came into my mind and I felt somewhat better. I mean we are all human, we feel this feeling of being fed up with everybody and everything sometimes. Then another song comes to mind... Beautiful by MercyMe and that made me sob and appreciate life so much more. I was humbled in that moment and I talked to God and apologized for taking my life for granted. I just hate these feelings, but I have come to learn that everyone needs to have a little physcotic meltdown every once in a while; or otherwise we will explode. I woke up today feeling better so we will see how the rest of the day goes.

Well that is pretty much it for now, like I said I don't have much to talk about today. #SorryNotSorry

Anyways I will see you awesome people next blog! Until next time, BYEEEEE!!





~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment