Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Loves Me Like Jesus Does

ok that song is like stuck in my head along with Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.

Hey guys happy Wednesday!!! It's HUMP daaaaaaaaay!!!! Anyways how are you guys!?! I am having a pretty good day so far, i mean it was better than yesterday. Shit went down yesterday. My computer broke down, but my awesome and talented brother fixed it for me. It was so nasty, he took the whole thing apart and dusted it and found out what was clanking around in there. So shout to my older bro, THANKS!!! I know he doesn't read this, but nonetheless. Also this guy up at TK College flirted with me a little yesterday...
I was like well then you know? I mean he was attractive and all, but I kinda have my eye on this other guy here who, in my opinion is really attractive. They are both in the video game playing/geek clique so I mean I would have a little challenge, since I am not a gamer and I am by no means on the same intellectual level as them, but I would give it a try. Lately I have just been wanting someone on in my life. Someone I can count on and love you know? Don't get me wrong I love being single, it's fun; most of the time. Other times I just want someone to talk to and get to know and just be with him. I know and trust that God has the perfect person for me so I will be patient. So tomorrow I am giving blood you guys, I'm excited! The shirt is yellow this time, so that's a change. There is no luck in the employment department and I am still broke. I am losing hope and I know I shouldn't give up, but my mom basically told me not to get a job because she has to get one. Every time she says that all I think is: "You are never going to get a job that doesn't require a degree, you have to start at the bottom and the only way is if you put school on hold for a bit. I mean I put school on hold for me, not just for a job, but for my sanity as well. I tried, I went out there and got a job, but you took it away from me. I had to quit for you."
Sorry guys that was a little rant there.
Anyways that is it for now I wish you all the best and I will see you awesome people next blog! K BYEEEE

Oh and don't forget that you choose to be happy so let's all stay positive. I know that is contradictive to what I just talked about, but just stay afloat peeps!


~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment