Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Shut Up and Love Me

Hey guys happy Tuesday! Welcome to Tasty Tuesday! So that song is by the lovely Demi Lovato. Who has changed her yet again, she is back to brown!  So today is all about tasting new raw foods!
I recently tried dates and I gotta say I like them, but I am not the biggest fan. Now mixed with water and some coconut sugar and it tastes just like coffee! It's super yummy and super healthy! So give it a try!

Ok yesterday I watched a new Freelee the Banana Girl Video and she pointed out something I wish my mom would understand. She was commenting on how everyone calls her raw vegan lifestyle to be extreme and she agrees; it is a good extreme. She said people shouldn't knock it till they try it. I 100% support this, because you will never know how awesome it is until you try it for yourself.

So I have found that I have all this energy. I want to run so bad! I just want to take off and run till my legs give out and I have to be carried back home. I want to jump around and dance until I can't move anymore! I love all this extra energy and I think I am going to finally put it to use today. See before I couldn't just go for a run, but it is starting to warm up slightly and I need to get outside. One thing you should know about me is that I am a home-body, I will stay in the house all day and be as happy as a clam, but I can't do that anymore. I am going stir-crazy staying inside all day every day! I know that when I get a job, if I get one, that I will be inside for multiple hours a day, but that is why I need to get out now! Ugh I just ahsdkhdlkhfksdlfhshd!! 32u4092305uref    
sorry guys like i said i have been cooped a lot recently and it's getting to me!

Anyways that's all folks! I hope you have a FRUITASTIC day and I will see you awesome people next blog!

~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment