Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Inspiration

Hey guys happy Tuesday! so today's post is not going to be all that jazzy or anything seeing as I don't have much to talk about! I'm just living my life, staying positive, choosing to be happy, and having fun! So pretty much the usual! I literally can't think of anything to talk about. Oh wait! Tomorrow I am donating blood for the 7th time in my life! Lifeshare Blood Centers is coming to Texarkana College tomorrow and I will be here to give up some of my blood once again! It's for a good cause and it could save a life so why not? I may be just a little blip on this planet compared to most people, but if my small donation can help then I'm willing to give it. I have been drinking so much water lately and I just love how hydrated I feel, it's amazing!
So this is a video I made; I was feeling inspiration while listening to K-LOVE so I hope you like it!

I mean I guess that is it for now other than my mom is still bashing this diet, but besides that I am just doing the same as yesterday!
Hey if the vid doesn't play sorry!
Well that's all folks! I will see you awesome loyals next blog! K BYEEE








~Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment